"Bull in a Box" How does it work?
Bull in a Box service is our online store. Follow the next steps and place your order:
Follow these steps:
1. Under Online Store choose the menu that has your favorite cut. Then choose the quantity of individual packages you are interested in. You can find the estimated weight of each product in the description in their product page. If one or more of the cuts you are looking for is sold out at the moment you can add a note in your cart, write which cut and amount of pounds you are interested in. We process weekly and your cut will be the first one in the queue.
2. Go to your cart to check out. Choose the shipping option that fits your order. If you have variable weight cuts we recommend selecting manual payment option.
3. When the order is placed you will receive an invoice with the estimate of the order purchase. We will then prepare your final invoice with the specific weight of the products you are about to receive.
4. You Will then receive an email with your “Final Invoice”. This is your corrected invoice with the weight of the products in your cart, you can either have a balance or a re-fund depending on the difference of the weight to your initial estimate. If you have chosen manual payment before you will pay the complete amount of the order in this step.
5. Finally after paying for your final invoice we will contact you to set up the best delivery day for you. We will send a tracking number and you carrier will call when on rout to you.
We have chosen for logistics partners Island Wide in Puerto Rico and Fedex in the United States. With their help we deliver your order straight to your door step, that being home, office, or favorite vacation spot.
We deliver from Tuesday to Friday early in the morning except for federal holidays.
The products are shipped frozen inside our insulated coolers so they reach you in perfect state.
You choose your favorite payment method of the following :
Paypal with the email email@example.com
ATH Móvil / Pay a Business / CaboRojoSteaks
Credit Card of your choice using the "Pay Invoice" button in your "Final Invoice"
The "Bull in a Box" service has a cost of: (S&H):
$15.00/ box to any place in the main island
$30.00/box to Vieques/Culebra up to 25 lbs ($1.00 for each additional pound after the first 25 lbs).
US (for product purchases over $ 60)
$ 42.00 / box up to 15 lbs.
$ 47.00 / box up to 25 lbs.
$ 45.00 / box up to 35 lbs.
We are waiting for your request to start preparing the order .
* Orders to US must be more than $ 60 of product